We recorded this gem a while back but because Joram we are only publishing it now. So if any of our jokes feel dated, it’s because of that. Clearly. We are always very topical and on point with our humour.
- Maddox Prize 2023 – Sense about Science
- Gotta grow fast! – Plants and Pipettes
- Distribution, drivers and restoration priorities of plant invasions in India
- Epidermal bladder cells as a herbivore defense mechanism
- Genetic basis of the historical iron‐accumulating dgl and brz mutants in pea – Harrington – The Plant Journal – Wiley Online Library
- Composition, formation mechanism, and removal method of off‐odor in soymilk products
- Mutations in the genes responsible for the synthesis of furan fatty acids resolve the light‐induced off‐odor in soybean oil – Watanabe – The Plant Journal – Wiley Online Library
- Back from the Dead: New Hope for Resurrecting Extinct Plants – Yale E360.
- Selecting the best candidates for resurrecting extinct-in-the-wild plants from herbaria | Nature Plants
- Elements of Style in Floral Arrangements: How Discerning Are Consumers Toward Floristry Design Principles and How Much Are They Willing to Pay?
- New secrets about cat evolution revealed | ScienceDaily
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!