Did you know? We didn’t either! We were just as surprised as you are right now and let’s indulge in this feeling together with this new spoken word content by your favourite content producers!
- Flowers pollinated by honeybees make lower-quality seeds
- Honeybees (Apis mellifera) decrease the fitness of plants they pollinate | Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences
- Multiplex CRISPR editing of wood for sustainable fiber production | Science
- Prediction of on-target and off-target activity of CRISPR–Cas13d guide RNAs using deep learning | Nature Biotechnology
- Masting is uncommon in trees that depend on mutualist dispersers in the context of global climate and fertility gradients | Nature Plants
- New Article: Masting [irregular, cyclic, synchronous, unusually large production of seeds] is uncommon in trees that depend on mutualist dispersers in the context of global climate and fertility gradients” – Twitter
- The Rise and Decay of the Wood Wide Web
- Would you eat the diaper mushrooms? Reading Entangled Life by Merlin Sheldrake
- Airborne environmental DNA captures terrestrial vertebrate diversity in nature – Lynggaard – Molecular Ecology Resources – Wiley Online Library
- A lack of ecological diversity in forest nurseries limits the achievement of tree-planting objectives in response to global change
- Discovering the role of Patagonian birds in the dispersal of truffles and other mycorrhizal fungi: Current Biology
- Play and tickling responses map to the lateral columns of the rat periaqueductal gray: Neuron
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!