Hi. This is a new episode. It’s about plants, pipettes, panic and paranoia. Please enjoy.
- Dyeing with Safflower | Wild Colours natural dyes
- Air-quality networks collect environmental DNA with the potential to measure biodiversity at continental scales: Current Biology
- Inadvertent human genomic bycatch and intentional capture raise beneficial applications and ethical concerns with environmental DNA | Nature Ecology & Evolution
- Representation and participation across 20 years of plant genome sequencing
- A critical analysis of plant science literature reveals ongoing inequities | PNAS
- Research | Rosemarks
- A pathogen effector FOLD diversified in symbiotic fungi – Teulet – New Phytologist – Wiley Online Library
- The molecular clock in long-lived tropical trees is independent of growth rate
- Joram’s piece on FOSS and science
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!