Welcome to Ants and Pipettes, the podcast about ants and their relationship to plants and also there are pipettes. I don’t know. Have fun!
- Recovery after long-term summer drought: Hydraulic measurements reveal legacy effects in trunks of Picea abies but not in Fagus sylvatica
- Scientists engineer the first light-powered yeast | Science | AAAS
- Using light for energy: examining the evolution of phototrophic metabolism through synthetic construction | bioRxiv
- Natural Coumarin Isomers with Dramatically Different AIE Properties: Mechanism and Application
- Have your cake and print it: the 3D culinary revolution is coming | 3D printing | The Guardian
- Impact of varying macronutrient composition on the printability of pea-based inks in extrusion-based 3D food printing
- Macroecological diversification of ants is linked to angiosperm evolution | Evolution Letters | Oxford Academic
- Ants took over the world by following flowering plants out of prehistoric forests — ScienceDaily
- Soejatmi Dransfield – Wikipedia.
- Negativity drives online news consumption | Nature Human Behaviour
- Marvellous moths! pollen deposition rate of bramble (Rubus futicosus L. agg.) is greater at night than day | PLOS ONE
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!