We recorded in advance but then Joram edited late so overall it evens out to just be a day late in your feed. Not that you care, we know you live life like us, one moment at a time, not knowing what day of the week is today. At least we hope you do so we look less messy. Anyway – plants!
- The Tweet announcing that we are an award winning podcast
- Intercrops as foraging habitats for bees: Bees do not prefer sole legume crops over legume-cereal mixtures
- Massive effects on chromatin after ploidy rearrangement in doubled haploids | Journal of Experimental Botany | Oxford Academic
- Cats and Naked Ladies – Plants and Pipettes
- Predicting plant Rubisco kinetics from RbcL sequence data using machine learning | Journal of Experimental Botany | Oxford Academic
- Can a Burger Help Solve Climate Change? | The New Yorker
- Red Rubiscos and opportunities for engineering green plants | Journal of Experimental Botany | Oxford Academic
- Will the Academic Prisoner’s Dilemma impact eLife 2.0 | by KamounLab
- Some People Hate Open Science. This Is What They Think. | by James Heathers
- Rare bunny disperses seeds
All views are our own. If you want to comment or correct anything we said, reach out to us via mastodon, twitter, facebook or instagram.
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!