We recorded in advance but then Joram edited late so overall it evens out to just be a day late in your feed. Not that you care, we know you live life like us, one moment at a time, not knowing what day of the week is today. At least we hope you do so we look less messy. Anyway – plants!
- The Tweet announcing that we are an award winning podcast
- Intercrops as foraging habitats for bees: Bees do not prefer sole legume crops over legume-cereal mixtures
- Massive effects on chromatin after ploidy rearrangement in doubled haploids | Journal of Experimental Botany | Oxford Academic
- Cats and Naked Ladies – Plants and Pipettes
- Predicting plant Rubisco kinetics from RbcL sequence data using machine learning | Journal of Experimental Botany | Oxford Academic
- Can a Burger Help Solve Climate Change? | The New Yorker
- Red Rubiscos and opportunities for engineering green plants | Journal of Experimental Botany | Oxford Academic
- Will the Academic Prisoner’s Dilemma impact eLife 2.0 | by KamounLab
- Some People Hate Open Science. This Is What They Think. | by James Heathers
- Rare bunny disperses seeds
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!