This week, we’re talking about a cool gene regulatory mechanism that keeps ribosomes busy, the truth behind French lillies and which plants best not to pick.
- Jérémie Makiese – Miss You – Belgium 🇧🇪 – Official Music Video – Eurovision 2022
- Noise reduction by upstream open reading frames | Nature Plants
- Wu, HW., Fajiculay, E., Wu, JF. et al. Noise reduction by upstream open reading frames. Nat. Plants (2022). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41477-022-01136-8
- Upstream open reading frame – Wikipedia
- Stop picking carnivorous penis plants, Cambodian environmental officials plead | Live Science
- Fleur-de-lis – Wikipedia
- Making New Climate Data from Old Timber | The New Yorker
- A first: Scientists grow plants in soil from the Moon — ScienceDaily
- Plant-inspired TransfOrigami microfluidics
- The invaders destroyed the National Gene Bank of Plants of Ukraine | odessa-journal.com
- Cats Remember Each Other’s Names, Japanese Study Suggests
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!