We underpromised and overdelivered: You wanted 100 facts, we gave you that and a bit more over the span of 4 episodes. This is batch 2: 26 to 50. We have trees, marine microorganisms, old trees, lasers and a plant that cannot die.
- A Plant That ‘Cannot Die’ Reveals Its Genetic Secrets
- Data base of genome duplication
- Chlorophyll Map
- The Many Unexpected Jobs of the Clubmoss Spore
- Prometheus (tree)
- Donald Rusk Currey
- [Photos] Here is Jindai-zakura, Japan’s oldest cherry tree !
- Olive tree of Vouves
- 2,500-Year-Old Ancient Olive Tree Burned Down in Evia Fires in Greece
- What are karrikins and how were they ‘discovered’ by plants? – BMC Biology
- (PDF) Growth and development of Arabidopsis thaliana under single-wavelength red and blue laser light
- The Latest Development of Laser Application Research in Plant Factory
- Drunken trees
- Important phenologists – Nature’s Calendar
- Apricot kernels and apple and pear seeds are unsafe to eat
- A lesson in cancer quackery
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!