We’re back from the summer break. If you had guessed that we will be more on point, less rambly and more focussed on plants after our break I have to ask: do you even know us? Anyway, we have cool science facts and not a single cut in the entire episode.
- Sedative Effects of Latexes Obtained from Some Lactuca L. Species Growing in Turkey
- Dinosaurs were night prowlers, study finds
- Tatsuya Amano on Twitter: “#languagebarriers have multiple major consequences for scientists, the advance of science, and its impact on societies. We need a concerted effort from all – both non-native & native speakers. Here we’ve listed ten things you can start doing today. https://t.co/HJcEFm3lPz… https://t.co/h2S8atF2PV“
- The role of plant–pollinator interactions in structuring nectar microbial communities
- Bacterial Dyes in Fashion
- Enchantingly Strange ‘Fairy Lanterns’ Discovered Growing in a Malaysian Rainforest
- What’s the chattiest animal?
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!