Hello! We have a podcast for you. We talk about the plant that made creamy icecream possible, awesome plant scientists from Ethiopia and stone cold birds.
- Our post on CRISR, Greepeace, and plant research
- Poppies are beautiful
- Thin, printable solar cells: 2016, 2020
- Flavour of wine, chocolate and hops: Terroir, or genetics, or microbes?
- Live fast, die young – trees are James Dean fans, unfortunately
- Flowers growing out of flowers are not a good sign
- Hummingbird popsicle. Birdstrips on instagram
Make sure to check out The Plant Book Club in your podcast app!
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!