Hello! We have a podcast for you. We talk about the plant that made creamy icecream possible, awesome plant scientists from Ethiopia and stone cold birds.
Tegan’s favourite plant is Elecampane (Inula helenium). Vegan honey is made with inulin
Segenet Kelemu is an Ethiopian plant pathologist. Here is a short video portrait on her.
How to miss a gorilla in a data set. (Original gorilla video experiment)
- Our post on CRISR, Greepeace, and plant research
- Poppies are beautiful
- Thin, printable solar cells: 2016, 2020
- Flavour of wine, chocolate and hops: Terroir, or genetics, or microbes?
- Live fast, die young – trees are James Dean fans, unfortunately
- Flowers growing out of flowers are not a good sign
- Hummingbird popsicle. Birdstrips on instagram
Make sure to check out The Plant Book Club in your podcast app!
All views are our own. If you want to comment or correct anything we said, leave a comment under this post or reach out to us via twitter, facebook or instagram.
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!