It’s the 50th episode! Instead of our usual routine, we play a game of fake, fake, truth and answer your listener questions. Tag along for a fun special episode!
We skipped the regular structure and instead tried some fun things. Here are the links:
- Why are plants not black
- Black plants
- True Story 1: Unleashing meiotic crossover in crops
- True Story 2: Evolutionary arms race between flowers and insects
- True Story 3: Antisense silencing of enzyme to change flower colour
- True Story 4: Epigenetic summer memory in poplar
- True Story 5: Using cyanobacteria to create electrical current
If you have more questions, send them our way!
All views are our own. If you want to comment or correct anything we said, leave a comment under this post or reach out to us via twitter, facebook or instagram.
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!