It’s the 50th episode! Instead of our usual routine, we play a game of fake, fake, truth and answer your listener questions. Tag along for a fun special episode!
We skipped the regular structure and instead tried some fun things. Here are the links:
- Why are plants not black
- Black plants
- True Story 1: Unleashing meiotic crossover in crops
- True Story 2: Evolutionary arms race between flowers and insects
- True Story 3: Antisense silencing of enzyme to change flower colour
- True Story 4: Epigenetic summer memory in poplar
- True Story 5: Using cyanobacteria to create electrical current
If you have more questions, send them our way!
Our opening and closing music is Caravana by Phillip Gross
Until next time!